• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Did he really say that? Oh yes he did.....

LOL, look at stories published before the day he came down the escalator and announced he would run for president. Even supporters can't find a positive story on Trump after that day because that's when the entire worldwide media went 93% negative overnight. The man didn't change a bit but all stories did immediately.

Well you are wrong on that. Yes the story linked too above was after he 2as president HOWEVER his shenanigans began long before that. Note the story I linked to says the dispute was a DECADE old. Last I heard he decided to run for president only about four years ago. When he started that course in Scotland he had his workers build huge earthen berms to block the views from a couple homes that refused to sell to him. YES THAT WAS LONG BEFORE HE DECIDED TO RUN FOR OFFICE. If yoh actually open your eyes you can find MANY unflattering stories about him from long ago .

LOL, look at stories published before the day he came down the escalator and announced he would run for president. Even supporters can't find a positive story on Trump after that day because that's when the entire worldwide media went 93% negative overnight. The man didn't change a bit but all stories did immediately.

Rose Colored Glasses
John Conlee
I don't know why I keep on believing you need me
When you've proved so many times that it ain't true
And I can't find one good reason for staying
Maybe by leaving would be the best for you

But these rose colored glasses
That I'm looking through
Show only the beauty
'Cause they hide all the truth

And they let me hold on to the good times, good lines
The ones I used to hear when I held you
And they keep me from feeling so cheated, defeated
When reflections in your eyes show me a fool

These rose colored glasses
That I'm looking through
Show only the beauty

So I just keep on hopin', believing
That maybe by counting the many times, I've tried
You'll believe me when I say, I love you
And I'll lay these rose colored glasses aside

That I'm looking through
Show only the beauty

Rose Colored Glasses
John Conlee
I don't know why I keep on believing you need me
When you've proved so many times that it ain't true
And I can't find one good reason for staying
Maybe by leaving would be the best for you

But these rose colored glasses
That I'm looking through
Show only the beauty

And they let me hold on to the good times, good lines
The ones I used to hear when I held you
And they keep me from feeling so cheated, defeated
When reflections in your eyes show me a fool

That I'm looking through
Show only the beauty

So I just keep on hopin', believing
That maybe by counting the many times, I've tried
You'll believe me when I say, I love you
And I'll lay these rose colored glasses aside

That I'm looking through
Show only the beauty
i can see clearly now ,the rain is gone
Gonna be a brite brite sunny day
I will never dirty my hands voting for the nutcases the demoncraps put up there for potus

Well you are wrong on that. Yes the story linked too above was after he 2as president HOWEVER his shenanigans began long before that. Note the story I linked to says the dispute was a DECADE old. Last I heard he decided to run for president only about four years ago. When he started that course in Scotland he had his workers build huge earthen berms to block the views from a couple homes that refused to sell to him. YES THAT WAS LONG BEFORE HE DECIDED TO RUN FOR OFFICE. If yoh actually open your eyes you can find MANY unflattering stories about him from long ago .
You're missing the fact that stories like that are exactly why I voted for him. I didn't want a nice (ineffective) person running the country. He does whatever he can do within his power to accomplish the goal at hand. He's done that privately and publicly for NYC in the 1980's. Now the entire country has his motivation working for them.

I'm not saying I agree with all the antics that happen with " Our " President . But one thing for sure in 2020 .... " Make America Greater Again " enough politic's for me I just made my point !:whistle:;)

Reactions: Rwb and S&W357

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated