• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Did I get ROBBED? Or is this the deal of the Year

Henry Update

well with some dusting and checking a few things... The Henry powers up. Going to need to get a buffer to key it since the FL-101 needs some TLC

Such a PUUURDY site seing 2 large tubes glowing

Attachments

• IMAG0333.jpg
    IMAG0333.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: 1 person
So this guy has stuff stacked to the ceiling, and thats all you bought, which means he still must have a ton of goodies left!

Where is this guy, and how do I get there from here?:D

I'll second that request as I'm always up for a good treasure hunt.

Just returned from a local hamfest and was severely disappointed in the selection of available hardware.

I'll second that request as I'm always up for a good treasure hunt.

Just returned from a local hamfest and was severely disappointed in the selection of available hardware.

Atlasta,
you must have been at the same hamfest i was at in PHX, I was expecting more of a selection but so be it.....

And yes the guy listed more of the stuff on CrackHeads list..
I have to say I did get the cream of the crop, The rest is pretty much parts if you want to say that..........................

Yeah I was out there today. Wasn't looking for anything major, just little stuff like mics and meters. Found a couple of D-104s I liked but they wanted ebay prices for them. There were a couple of beat-up Birds on a few tables but I passed on those as well. Didn't see any tubes that I needed either.

Pretty much the same group that was out at Mesa a few weeks ago. As I understand it this is a regular thing, done the last Saturday of every month.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.