• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Diggin In A Box In The Shop...I found..............

TexasOutlaw

Jul 13, 2009
Highlands, Texas
I found a Motorola HT1000, and 2 Motorola MTX. Not sure when I got these if the work or what.No chargers that I've found yet. I need to go through all these darn boxes and see just what I do have. Anyone know what they are used for? The HT100 is in excelent shape with a leather carrying case, speaker mic, keep board on the front. Just wondering. May have to put them on flea bay.

He is a pic

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 154
The Motorola HT100 is a 16 channel vhf or uhf radio. Whether it's VHF or UHF depends on the model. The MTX came in several different versions...are there any other numbers on it? You need the Motorola software and cable to program them.

Aren't the chargers for those REALLY expensive? I seem to remember that being a problem.

I'm too lazy to go look it up.

Not sure, but would accept any input. I don't think they are priced wrong. May be it's just the economy. I have sold 2 amps and 3 readios on E-bay the past 2 weeks. I thought this would be a better place to offer some things tho.:confused:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.