• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Digital Modes

KJ4VRQ

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Sep 9, 2013
The only area of experience I have is with PSK31. What other digital modes are pretty simple to set up and use? I use Ham Radio Deluxe with my Yaesu 897 and I know with the HRD program, it has options to use all kinds of different modes. Is it something as simple as choosing a different digital mode and then transmitting? If so, I am not sure where the most common frequencies are for things such as RTTY etc...

I know where digital transmissions take place but for example, 20 meter psk is 14.070... Is there another specific frequency on 20 meters that is another specific mode?

Thanks

Reactions: 1 person

I run 29120psk and also 14.070 and 14.072 psk and also 24.920 psk and also 50.290psk.Im not doing too good breathing lately so using digital alot.And run digipan,and hrd.Both are good,but digipan is alot easier for me.And really like the donner interface,have a really nice rigblaster just sitting.73 JW

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.