• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DIRECTV LATIN AMERICA SUCKS !!

unit_399

EL CAPO
Jun 17, 2008
ALEJANDRIA, COLOMBIA SA
I took time off from my DXing to watch the NFL divisional games. Watching the Ravens trip over their own feet numerous times was pretty enjoyable. Sometimes I think Kansas City is almost as lucky as they are good. Grabbed another Corona, and settled in to watch the 49ers and the Lions. What did I get ?? Australian tennis. Like I could care less. Checked all of the sports channels . . . no football. WTF !! I was more interested in the NFC game, and it turned out to be much more exciting. Thanks again DTV.

I took time off from my DXing to watch the NFL divisional games. Watching the Ravens trip over their own feet numerous times was pretty enjoyable. Sometimes I think Kansas City is almost as lucky as they are good. Grabbed another Corona, and settled in to watch the 49ers and the Lions. What did I get ?? Australian tennis. Like I could care less. Checked all of the sports channels . . . no football. WTF !! I was more interested in the NFC game, and it turned out to be much more exciting. Thanks again DTV.

I ended up streaming the Niners game from some random site. Not the best quality but still worked. The Chiefs game I was able to stream from our Paramount + account.

Reactions: gamegetter
We use Directv and the 49ers game was on but it was glitchy and delayed about 90 seconds behind the live broadcast.
I agree the Ravens were really off there game.
The 49ers came alive in the second half.......

Jeff
The 49’ers woke up snd also the Lions blew it big time!!! We’ll see the Lions again in 30 years. LOL

Since the Bills kicked wide right again, the only attraction in another Chiefs game around here is the occasional shots of Taylor Swift.

Reactions: unit_399
Our DTV was good for the Chiefs game when the miners game started it hung up a couple times.
I had Fox network in the living room and it was running ahead of the game on dtv.
It was all there but lagging behind the network feed.
Not really complaining, dtv is a good service, there is no hardline cable service up here at all, streaming gives us better service than Dish ever did.
They have just about all the content we watch.

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.