• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dissatisfied eBay customer ...

... I've been a pretty pleased customer in the past buying from @Klondike Mike. Just ordered a kit tonight that he put together for me upon request and have no doubt that it'll be top notch.
Thank you for your vote of confidence and your return business. I would also like to thank the administrators of this site and all the members as well for allowing me to get the word out on my kits.

Rest assured Eldorado828, your kit will be filled with 10v capacitors so you do not violate any FCC rules by jacking up your radio with 25v ones. Hi Hi, just kidding.

If someone can't comprehend voltage rating of capacitors, meaning they can't do a simple search to learn, they should not be replacing capacitors or any parts. It is not difficult in 2021, to find an electronics forum or such and ask about capacitor voltage ratings and if going higher is okay (a simple online search will answer this in a matter of minutes).

Got a decent laugh out of this though!

Reminds me of the time i sold a 23 ch Cobra 135 cb base on Ebay. The buyer grabbed it no questions asked then a week later asked me how to use the radio!

Reactions: kaos513 and NZ8N

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?