• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dissatisfied eBay customer ...

Just came in from a dissatisfied eBay customer;

"All the caps are 36 volt while my radio is 12 volt. Is this some illegal kit designed to boost power beyond the FCC limits? If it is I will contact Ebay as I am not a criminal. You will take the kit back or I will contact Ebay tomorrow."

Oh my! They will sell these kits to anyone. Oops!
Lmfao what a moron and a beta!

Klondike Mike,
Maybe you should offer him your "6V or 10v kit" in exchange with an apology that the "Special" 36V kit was meant for Mexico.:sneaky:

I used to be a People person........but People ruined that!

David

Hey Dmans you just gave me an idea for my next order from Klondike Mike since I exclusively use my radios in Mexico :whistle:

73 de Andy/Tecnicoloco

" Our Products are designed to withstand the demand of today's Electrical Systems. The values and ratings have been carefully chosen to obtain the highest quality of performance while being operated in extreme environments these devices are placed under and used in. The equipment you use - you deserve to have the highest quality and performance to survive and provide long-lasting trouble and problem free operational use in today's environment. With the uncertainty of the conditions the environment may pose to you and your equipment in the near future and beyond we are pleased to know that you have chosen us to provide you with the best in quality and performance based upon cost. It is our pleasure to provide you with these parts, and that your experiences using these parts to maintain integrity and performance of your equipment, shows that you placed your trust in us to provide you most cost-effective means to keep your equipment operational. Please know that we have provided you with the best quality and consistency in values to performance for you and that we have earned your trust to continue to provide this level of service for years to come.

Thank you."

Let him contact eBay and then ask the idiots at eBay if they have any clue what a capacitor is and how it's being rated at more than 12v would make them illegal ? When you don't get an answer because they have no F*****g clue tell the caps came from Wuhan china and have been infected with a new variant that is infecting your capacitors with too much voltage. LMAO!!! You never know what you will run into on ebay.

Just came in from a dissatisfied eBay customer;

"All the caps are 36 volt while my radio is 12 volt. Is this some illegal kit designed to boost power beyond the FCC limits? If it is I will contact Ebay as I am not a criminal. You will take the kit back or I will contact Ebay tomorrow."

Oh my! They will sell these kits to anyone. Oops!

I do hope they were buying that kit to hand off to a technical person. Otherwise we could be looking at a fatality from working on a solid state rig. That's gotta be rare.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated