• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Do Not Sell on eBay While Drunk

TheRealPorkchop

Certified Sith Pimp
Aug 25, 2015
NC
1A491059-1024-462D-B4D0-32A9943224DA.png
I was looking for an RFX75 or the like and ran across an auction for a radio with one installed.

You should not list your items on eBay while you are high or drunk, or halfway there.

You may be on to something there, It does kind of remind me of some of the stuff that the auto-correct feature on my phone does. Maybe I should stop keeping it in the liquor cabinet when I go to sleep.o_O

Back when I was a moderator, I’d correct peoples grammar and spelling. And the run-on sentences, haha, man...take a breath bro, use a period or something.

There was one guy on this one forum, I believe the Tourette’s guy was his father. He’d post stuff and I’d reply asking him wtf he was talking about or trying to say. Maybe that’s his radio?

Huge cobra, big power.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.