• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS OR SPIRITS CAUGHT IN LIMBO

My wife called from work on her break about an hour ago she was pretty shooken up she said after I woke her up to go upstairs with me and investigate she said that when we laid down again in bed she had a hrad time falling back to sleep. I remember as I dozed off that she like jumped and kicked me as she laid there she told me on the phone that she was laying there and the (house got unusually quiet not a sound she then heard a door knob rattling WE DONT HAVE A DOOR ON OUR ROOM) its a sliding curtain deal.

Well to my surprise she heard something slide accross my daughters floor her rooms right above ours thats the room with the most activity. That is the same activity I have been hearing the last couple of days and mostly nights. Now for the part that chilled her it was after 1:30 OR AROUND 2:00AM when we got back to bed while we were up in my daughters room Kim (my wife) noticed that Mariahs (my 8 year old daughters) Dolls she got for Christmas were on the floor at the end of the bed so she picked them up and put them at the foot of the bed Kim asked me if I remember her doing that I said yes she then ask me where she put them I said at the foot of the bed.

She got quiet I thought her cell dropped out call she then told me that when she got up for work at 4:30AM she was making her mommy rounds checking on the kids and getting clothes and such together for school when she noticed both dolls were now lying right next to Mariah when we were up there investigating the noise I tried waking Mariah up and she and my 12 year old son take a long time atleast 10 minutes to actually wake up so for her to situp in the dark and take the dolls she had no clue were at the foot of the bed and place them next to her is extremely unlikely.

My wife and being skepticle are no longer walking hand in hand and she now faces the fact that we have an issue hear I talked with a close friend wh is setting us up with infared night cameras and they also have sound Im also going to purchase a digital voice recorder that I can set for atleast an hour or 2 at a time if not more This really had are thjinking moving in overtime now. All I know is my wife is freaked about how it was all of a sudden just really not a noise quiet all of a sudden and then the doorknob and sliding objects on the floor upstairs.

She jumped or twitched so hard she kicked me and scared me and woke me up long enough tomask her what the hell she was doing I dont know why this is getting so much worse now I dont know if we had done something or what if this is indeed a paranormal thing I would like to change what happen if I knew anyways I dont know how much more I can handle and now that the wifes understanding what we all are this could get interesting. I just wish I could find an explanation for whats happening and prove to myself that its nothing and put me at ease but I just cant get to the bottom for closure. Wish us luck

i forget the whole story around this picture but basically couple guys were taking pictures of each other ,this apperition showed up in one of the pictures.i grabbed this off a email i was sent one day.doctored pic?who knows ...but i do believe in "the afterlife"
att1ma202439240003ck0.jpg

Been in the undertaking business for 20 years !!! Never seen or heard a ghost in the funeral home. And i have been in there all hours of the nite Embalming!!!I figure if there are any thats where they gonna be....

I worked for the State Medical Examiner for years myself, both as a death scene investigator and assisted in thousands of autopsies as well. Worked with litterally thousands of "empty vessels" which used to have a spirit, but that's all they were, "empty vessels" to me.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.