• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Do you know the differences between Driving in Florida and Nascar?

I ride motorcycles too. KY is an open carry state and when ride it is on my hip for all to see. They like to have "Road Side Traffic Court", I have never wanted to have one.
I did have one of my exe's boyfriend chase when I was riding my Yamaha FJ1200.
I had no problem out running them but they kept coming time and time again. On a twisty road I got way out in front of them and pulled off the road behind a electronics box for a cell tower. I thought I was safe. They pulled up to the box, I un-holstered and chambered a round. He met Mr. Glock nose to nose. I read him the riot act and told him next time he was not going to make it home. He came to my understanding and sternly warned him that I would shoot.
About an hour after I arrived home there was a knock on the door. The Police were here!
I told all that had happened and proved I had CCW and therefore was qualified to carry my weapon. In KY you can open carry without permit. I also have a GoPro when I ride.
After all of the incident had been watched by the officer he asked me if I wanted to file charges.
I asked the officer to inform the idiot I was within my rights to have shot him, he did and end of problem.
He also told me I could file charges against the EX as well for sending her pet goon after me. I told him if it happens again I would,

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.