• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Does anybody still have a Superwack Packed Radio?

We are forbidden to put his name on this board. If his name pops up the offender is banned for a period of time. Most won't even mention his name in the P.M. area.

I thought that was only on the cbrt forum. Thanks for the heads up.

I got banned for life over there for posting links to eBay. They did send me an email inviting me back and I quickly marked it as spam and then deleted it.

I never got banned. They do have a option to delete your account and all content...I made use of it.

The last straw was the censorship of certain words and brands. It made it hard to discuss anything.

Copper wire automatically changed to "**non-sponsor** wire." Davemade and a few other words were also forbidden. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tallman
I never could figure out why they had such a problem with posting links to equipment people wanted to buy. Or other information that people asked for.
It makes no difference any more. We have this Glorious "Worldwidedx.com" to utilize with a better and more knowledgeable staff and members that aren't afraid to tell you what you need to do.

I think my question was just answered but are the products or vendors not to be named here?
My TS1600 thread landed like a lead airplane so I wasn't sure

I don't know anyone who got banned for posting his name here.
Must be another forum.
I do Remember some Clown forum that banned people for posting anything about there sponsor but I did not think they were around anymore.
There has only been one vender here over the years that got butt hurt and threatened to sue the owner of the forum that was copper electronics.
I think they lost that battle too.
They used to edit everyone's post that said anything about bad about there online sales or disagreed with there moderators on there own forum.
With the internet today just about everything and everyone is accessible to the public at the press of the enter key.....
Radioactive radios played out a long time ago and is old news.
Kind of like Express Electronics Turbo Tune and half a dozen other hack shops.
Can't remember the two guys in the trailer park.....

Jeff

Reactions: LeapFrog
Talk about memory lane but not in a good way haha. Not that this guy was a hack but there was was also power by preacher if I recall it correctly. Supposedly a preacher that had a shop, I just remember people talking about him. Seems like all those guys boomed about the same time. Radioactive, the skunk works, and several others that aren't coming to mind right now. Radioactive radios I'll say is one that came up time after time though with his wack pack, super whack pack and super duper hack pack.... Lord only knows what that looked like

geeze! I'm to late to experience pure pleasure that Bigfoot got from his super duper whackd packd radio. oh snap...:ROFLMAO:

yeah I'll finish reading that thread. there was some good stuff in there.

I’ll give Kersnowski & Co credit for one thing not mentioned: that was one VERY well-designed, appealing website, and the copy was written to a high standard. Persuasive is fair as a compliment.

I recall his selection of ACCESSORIES being well done also.

Giving a “tune up” a silly name is consistent with the post-1963 world we live in. Legitimate authority is ridiculed. As a play on what was already a term of derision (whack job), it was a stroke of genius as (let’s recall) a steakhouse “sells” the sizzle, not the steak. The sounds and smells of grilling. The mouth-watering anticipation. Even a gristly piece of meat smells (seems) great before you’re served.

Squeezing the last juice from a fruit (device) not changed in what, forty years? Sarcasm is expected by those without memory of a better past (attitudes). Brainwashed into self-hatred. (Divorce & Baby Mommas cut the chords of generations of memory; as no good can come of these except in dire circumstance, as law it was good that these weren’t tolerated for the price is too high societally). Brainwashing and abandonment which results in NOT knowing what is normal.

You know, “a pack” (packaging) implies more than One. Thus a metal case with an aligned radio and something like the KL203 really would have been able — as a pack[aging] — whacked the the other radios at the truckstop. The offering would have lived up to the name.

It’s what we see with MR X radios: silly-assed noise toys but THE PACKAGE attractive (to the segment that creams over chrome) isn’t different.

Except what sticks out with RADIOACTIVE is the contempt. Impossible to miss. When the tribe of which one is a member places value on how it’s members ridicule or humiliates outsiders (social credit) much is explained as to why a better business wasn’t conducted. What else do you need to know?

Here’s a guy who shoots blanks. He just whacks off.

What a waste. A business that handed over daily to subordinates would have run itself. Continue the pretty packaging: we live in a time when folks want it done for them. (Solicit Chinese bids for the latest iteration of the XX-ABCDE board). Then sell COMPLETE KITS tailored to company trucks. Radio, coax, antenna & mount. Best quality. Instructions. It’s an unserved market in the sense of what’s worth having or not involves effort not desired by truck drivers. (“Hey, Hand, get out your card and go over to XYZ site”). Bingo!

And, no, the shops we may recommend ARE NOT doing it.

The marketing is the hard part. The brand.

And already had it tagged & bagged.

Last edited:
The best part is he didnt have a Shop you can go to just a PO Box and was another guy working out of a camper and another out of a van.I would think if they dont have a legit store stay away.

Reactions: Slowmover

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated