• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Does anyone have a source for 980ssb upgrade board?

Woody-202

Sep 5, 2018
www.cbdaze.blogspot.com
980ssb-pcb.JPG

I've seen this module, that gives the 980 other freq's and spiffs in a few YouTube videos but never anyone selling the pcb. It replaces the board that the display is mounted to. Is this something that you can only get if you send the radio off to a shop? Can you just buy the pcb and DIY? or is it no longer in production?

Thanks

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

Mark 19960 is the guy's YT username.

This guy:

He insists he's not interested in making it a business. Seems to me that if you convinced him you know what you're doing he would sell you one. Just didn't want to create a support nightmare for himself.

Haven't spoken to Mark in over a year, so I'm really not up to date on what he has done with this design.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated