• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Does anyone remeber a cb place in ohio called rrs or something close to that?

You know Winston in New Rome?

I’m not on the radio much these days, hardly ever actually other then testing some audio gear occasionally.

I have talked to a guy name Winston a few times over the last 2 years “or so”, he talks to a guy named Pete quite often that I’ve also chatted with a bit. Pete would recognize the name Pioneer, Winston probably not. Again I don’t talk on the radio much anymore & don’t recall there locations.

If you were not talking to me, disregard this!

Ah...

Winston hangs out on 19 anymore. Used to run on 10 back in early 70's.

Anyways, I'm in Bremen. I still talk to a few old timers in Columbus. My handle is Mudfoot.

Ah...

Anyways, I'm in Bremen. I still talk to a few old timers in Columbus. My handle is Mudfoot.

I thought you were in Glouster? My Dad's side of the family is from Bremen.

I used to live and work there.

Cool shit. My Dad passed a few years ago, but my Mom goes to the Liberty Bell every Saturday. My great grandpa and grandpa both lived and died on the family farm, but my Dad and his 3 brothers moved out of Bremen. In fact, my Dad and his 2 older brothers graduated from Bremen High, and the youngest graduated from Faifield Union.

I was born and raised in Bremen. I graduated Fairfield Union in 1978. The guy that sings at the Liberty Bell is a HAM friend of mine. His daughter in law owns the restaurant. I moved back to Bremen after retiring from EMS in 2008. My son and ex still live in G-town.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll tell Mom to whisper CQ DX in Mike's ear this Saturday :laugh:

edit__
I'm assuming he's feeling better, Mom hasn't mentioned his health lately.

Ah...

I usually ran into him and Pete on 21 chatting & they have also popped in on the local channel here which is 33, probably caught them on 19 at some point too, but I rarely go to 19.

I barely make it down the street, so no way I’ll hear you where you’re at, even with the best of conditions. My handle is….wait for it…Pioneer / 621.:LOL: (although I heard another 621 here in Columbus last year).:rolleyes:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio