• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Does anyone remember this CB Radio "Trucker" woman figure???

Rebel Son

Florida Cracker
Jan 8, 2014
Christmas, Florida
Years ago late 70's early 80's I came across these and I am trying to find one to sit on the top of my radio. It was a CB radio novelty that was popular with truck drivers to put on the dash of there rigs. I remember them coming in a pink colored box. In the box was a blond plastic topless woman figure with red lights for nipples and an input and output for running the RF from the radio into and out of it on the base portion of it. When you keyed the radio the lights would light up and get brighter when you talked, funnier than hell. I know they had to be in every truck stop from the east to the west coast but I have never been able to locate one now. I get a kick out of these old trucker CB novelties so if anyone has one or know were I can locate one let me know. Hell I can't help it, LOL. I got a warped sense of humor. <More audio>

Years ago late 70's early 80's I came across these and I am trying to find one to sit on the top of my radio. It was a CB radio novelty that was popular with truck drivers to put on the dash of there rigs. I remember them coming in a pink colored box. In the box was a blond plastic topless woman figure with red lights for nipples and an input and output for running the RF from the radio into and out of it on the base portion of it. When you keyed the radio the lights would light up and get brighter when you talked, funnier than hell. I know they had to be in every truck stop from the east to the west coast but I have never been able to locate one now. I get a kick out of these old trucker CB novelties so if anyone has one or know were I can locate one let me know. Hell I can't help it, LOL. I got a warped sense of humor. <More audio>
I think I remember them! You might try to look for them on Ebay.

I think I remember them! You might try to look for them on Ebay.
Yep been on ebay and other sites with no luck. I know they had to make a ton of these things but never seen one since the day I walked into Big Wheels CB shop in Pinecastle, Florida in the early 80's. Tried to buy one that day but my dad and Big Wheel "Bobby Addison" talked me out of it. Hell being a young man I thought it was cool but I guess they didn't want me to be CB corrupted with that sitting on top of my radio in my room staring at them flashing red lights, LOL.

mucWjFDQENPelHvAlzrvOxQ.jpg
image_mini
the one with blue lips and pasties looks kinda nasty.

Love the name! 'Little Fat Girl'. Back when I was running OTR we used to hear the guys parked out on party row in the truckstop calling for one of those all the time.

Pretty sure that they wanted something more life size though!

This is the sort of thing that would probably pop up at a swap meet somewhere - probably in the south.

Let us know if you find one!

Reactions: 1 person
Love the name! 'Little Fat Girl'. Back when I was running OTR we used to hear the guys parked out on party row in the truckstop calling for one of those all the time.

Pretty sure that they wanted something more life size though!

This is the sort of thing that would probably pop up at a swap meet somewhere - probably in the south.

Let us know if you find one!
Oh hell yes you know us Southern Boys love our CB radio toys down here. Can I get a REBEL YELL out there. YEEEEEEHAAAAWWW

one will show up on ebay ever so often. do not remember what they sell for but the last one looked new just a few days ago. they sell about as fast as it is listed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.