• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Don't Pull the Trigger!!!! Anytone 6666

Maybe a way to cheat Ebay out of money. Ebay's fee works off of a percentage of what the item sells for which doesn't include shipping costs. I don't sell on EBAY so I am not positive of how it works. The price is still high though.

Reactions: 144inBama
Ebay started taking a percentage from shipping fees too a while back to keep people from doing just this. It also encourages listings to be free shipping so the seller doesn't pay extra fees just for shipping on top of the standard fees.

If Ebay still lets sellers get away with this, the percentage off of the shipping fees might just be less than the other fees combined.

Someone is bound to report this listing.

That statement makes me think the seller is one of those "Dishonest People" and I will pass on that listing every time. "No power cord" is another statement that gets a "pass" as well.
An honest description of the units shortcomings is always best.

David

Reactions: Farmer Brown

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.