• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Drug War A Failure - Legalize Today !!

thanks for posting that Booty.

i stand corrected, it was William Randolph Hearst, not Rockefeller.

i cant seem to remember why my memory sucks. :confused:
LC

You mean if you happen to get picked up by an honest cop that does not accept bribes or is not already on the take by the drug cartels don't you? What are the odds of that down there? Anything like Mexico? :laugh:

KW -

Unfortunately, you have the same slanted view of Colombia that persists in most of North America. The Cartels survive here not in the cities but in the unpopulated undeveloped areas which comprise about 70% of the country. Because of pressure from the US-trained Colombian military, the cartels are moving their operations into Ecuador and Peru. Stop believing what you see in the movies about Colombia, and get the real facts. Colombia is NOTHING like Mexico.

Last edited:
KW -

Unfortunately, you have the same slanted view of Colombia that persists in most of North America. The Cartels survive here not in the cities but in the unpopulated undeveloped areas which comprise about 70% of the country. Because of pressure from the US-trained Colombian military, the cartels are moving their operations into Ecuador and Peru. Stop believing what you see in the movies about Colombia, and get the real facts. Colombia is NOTHING like Mexico.

I was just yanking your chain on that. When I asked "What are the odds of that down there? Anything like Mexico?" I was serious and didn't mean it to sound like I was being sarcastic. I know what it is like in some countries that supposedly have strict drug laws but officials never seem to enforce them for one reason or another. Jamaica has some pretty tough possession laws but you can buy Ganja on almost any street in any town/city.

Attachments

• cookiemonster.jpg
    cookiemonster.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 138

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.