• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DTB RADIO IS DA MAN!!

DCowboys

Dec 23, 2005
I send DTB my Cobra 140 GTL. It was between him and Justin. Went with DTB because he was much closer and if I had a problem he was only a few hours away. All I can say is
U-N-F-R-E-A-K-I-N--B-E-L-E-I-V-A-B-L-E!!! The man gets my radio and starts working on it as soon as he gets it. Sends email after email on each step of the way the mods were going. The same day he got it the same day it was done, the same day he got paid and saw it two days later. Extra fast work and great communications skills....

SUPER TO HEAR THERE ARE A FEW ALL THE WAY AROUND GOOD RADIO SERVICES OUT THERE. There just becoming scarce and far few and inbetween. If I cant fix it its goin to a forum member thats just the way it is. Atleast I know who the person is or a little about them instead of knowing nothing

One thing is for sure. It's getting harder to find a good tech near home. For now if I have any problems, I know where to go.

pinejuice said:
what kind of mods did he do and what is the result?

Extra channels, unlocked clarifier,full alignment, Installed my Frquency counter (wired to the radio not that coax crap), repaired my RK56 mic and added variable power. Very loud and clear sounding results. I heard myself on SSB the other day, couldn't believe how good it sounded.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.