• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DUDESTAR

POB

Apr 9, 2022
ANYONE HAVE DUDESTAR downloaded and working?,some download you tube video shows the mic/audio bar moving some do not.
Any help appreciated

POB

what is dudestar?
DUDESTAR is a FREE download on the INTERNET. It has DMR,FUSION,D-STAR on it and is free. You have to go to DMR PAGE on THE INTERNET AND GET a code <free> and enter it before you can use the system.

POB

• Wow
Reactions: Rwb
DUDESTAR is a FREE download on the INTERNET. It has DMR,FUSION,D-STAR on it and is free. You have to go to DMR PAGE on THE INTERNET AND GET a code <free> and enter it before you can use the system.

POB
I still don't understand WHAT this download is. To my understanding all the Digital Modes you mentioned are contained within a RADIO.

I am having trouble connecting. I got my Radio ID , password and registered with Brandmeister, got password. I can connect to both Brandmeister and RadioID websites but can get Dudestar to connect. VERY frustrating. I am very new to DMR.

So WIRES-X isn't ham radio? I remember when "real" hams had to build their own rigs and only use CW. I've moved on into the 21st century using my AT-10g and my FT-30DR, using my Pi-Hat and the internet. Yes I've built my own antenna & fixed my own radios, worked Nova Scotia on a six meter SB 110A using an inverted vee dipole. If that makes me an "appliance operator", guilty as charged. Can you neutralize a pair of 6146B s for use on six. I currently own 5 radios and use Dudestar to work DSTAR.
I cross-mode 'cause I can't afford a radio for every band and mode. A pi takes a lot more skill than just keying a radio. I am a real "Ham", radio or computer. (even used a spark gap with a crystal rcvr and yes I know it's illegal, just a demo for a hamfest)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.