• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Duplexer Question

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
IS there a duplexer out there that has 2 in one out, 220 is on one and 2m&440 on the other?

I have a triband radio and just a x200A dualband and (building a J pole) for the 1w 220.

Here's what i have now it's the last day it's up before i install the x200a:) Made several contacts with this on the house with just qrp 1w on 220 simp and repeaters. yup Diamond CR320A and TRAM 1465 RG213 @45' 30' pole

2012-09-05_14-13-33_135.jpg

The problem with that is I will have one radio three bands two antennas...one is a dual band covering 2m/70cm the other antenna is monoband 220. Not sure how to hook up the triplexer?

★ Sent from my Droid★

Look up Comet CF416W
You can hook it up either way.
1.3-250 one side 390-1400Mhz the other.
If I'm understanding the op question right.
I need more coffee

Yep, tired I see the 2m desire on the other.

I had a similiar setup a ways back, I had to run a duplexer into the triplexer (basically it split my 2m/440 antenna line to separate 2M and 440 cables that went into the corresponding ports on the triplexer they shared above). then it comes out of that triplexer with one cable into your radio. Kinda cumbersome but it worked well and I never had any issues with signal loss that affected my operation

I had a similiar setup a ways back, I had to run a duplexer into the triplexer (basically it split my 2m/440 antenna line to separate 2M and 440 cables that went into the corresponding ports on the triplexer they shared above). then it comes out of that triplexer with one cable into your radio. Kinda cumbersome but it worked well and I never had any issues with signal loss that affected my operation

That's what I'm going to do or just go cheaper and use another run of coax and a antenna switch.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated