• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dx anyone?

This weekend for me held on 10M
Argentina
Canary Islands
Croatia
a LOT of Italy
Ukraine
Bulgaria
Hungary
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Germany
Hawaii
Poland

10m wide open to the West N West.:p

FW5JJ Loc: Wallis & Futuna Is 5/6
BD1IIJ Loc: China 5/6
BD5FFK Loc: China 5/5
VR2XMT Loc: Hong Kong 3/3 great ears for him to hear me.

Heard Philippines but couldn't break the pile up.

Philip

I was just about to start texting you....seems a bumch of guys in your general area are getting thru these pile up!! I can't get a signal in edgewise !!! {Cry_river}
I'm hearing Malaysia, Hong Kong, China and a T88XT and can't get a return! I must be in a barrel....you mid west guys are getting in as I hear both conversations. Good luck

Last edited:
Philpoh....I finally got a couple good ones....pileups were bad so I could not do it QRP, used 100 watts but made it.
China BD1IIJ
Hong Kong VR2XMT
I must have heard 5-7 china stations, 3-4 Malaysia ops, a couple Russian guys and a several from Japan, Australian and ZL's.... Also the T88XT is a rare one.
I could hear operators on both ends of the Qso many times, several from your area. Funny I was posting the first post and noted you had sent me a text. Thanks I may have been a little slow to start dx'ing ?

Worked radio this morning as I was off work!! Conditions were good....many good signals from Britton, Europe to the Middle East to Africa. Several rare one for my part of the world....missed a few due to the huge pileups ups, that is the way it falls sometimes....missed but workable were Algeria, Togo, Republic of Mauritius, Israel that come to mind.....many good ones
I managed to get some and was able to work all but 1 with QRP power at 5 watts. It is a challenge to get thru the pileups on some with 5, listening then call timing seems to everything.
FO4BM FRENCH POLYNESIA
G8OFQ
EG5ATC SPAIN
ON4LUC. BELGIUM
UY6IM. UKRAINE
PD7RF. NETHERLANDS
RM22DX. RUSSIA
Z36T. MACEDONIA
9K2WA. KUWAIT
EW8O. Belarus 70 watts
9J2T. ZAMBIA
RG61PP RUSSIA
2M0ONW SCOTLAND
G1SUW. ENGLAND
Listening this afternoon driving Strong signals from Japan, Australia, Polynesia
Also weak copy on Vietnam !! To weak to try but I'll get him!
Hope everyone gas a good weekend and Dx. 73

Philpoh dxman, ?? Dx anyone??

Nice amount of contacts from your mobile Ghutch, can't wait to get my mobile going - ordered the Sirio 4000 also couple telescoping poles to fix my 20m ant.

On 10m got couple new ones:
9J2T Loc: Zambia - he's everywhere!
AH0J Loc: Northern Mariana Isl

Get the mobile in my car - will have to take longer lunches!

Philip

sitting in the camper, trying out my Imax mount on the back bumper. Managed Poland, and Germany already this morning, guess it's working.

Russian dx contest has 10 busting with stations this morning...12 mtrs also some good dx. Good luck!!

Philpoh....you'll get hook on mobile operations...:D I'm looking at fish busting shad in the bay as I type this, sea gulls are getting breakfast as well.

Russian dx contest has 10 busting with stations this morning...12 mtrs also some good dx. Good luck!!

Philpoh....you'll get hook on mobile operations...:D I'm looking at fish busting shad in the bay as I type this, sea gulls are getting breakfast as well.
I will be on 10 shortly.

Everything is Russian on this end right now..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated