• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DX95T

thedirtmover said:
I like this radio too. However, for the money, I would purchase a General Grant. Pretty much the same radio only without echo. QuackShack had them for 385. You wont find a 95T for that!

I really like your signature, awsome equipment dude...........

But I don't like little meters.
A really blah look.

Thank you very much! I am amazed at how much DX I can drive crazy with such a setup! HE11, I shoot skip all over the cave here! Them ol bats really mess with the receive though!

The General Grant is cheaper than the Galaxy 95T yes. But their is alot of things to weigh here. Galaxy has a warranty. The General has a limited warranty for one.

The General grants are not half the radio they claim to be. A friend of mine bought one and sold it after 2 days. I just bought a BRAND NEW Galaxy 95T for $389. For that price why would you buy a grant instead??

I wouldn't, where did you get it for 389? I have a Grant, Ive owned a 95T. Both great radios, Grant never gives me any problems, for that fact, the 95T didn't either!

thedirtmover said:
I like this radio too. However, for the money, I would purchase a General Grant. Pretty much the same radio only without echo. QuackShack had them for 385. You wont find a 95T for that!

No... But I can get one for 399.00... Pretty close....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.