• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Eagle Apache 240

I have since sold the radio so it's all good. This is kinda funny though. The back of the radio is stamped made for Copper Electronics and lists their address and phone number. I e-mail there tech support section of THEIR forum. A nice guy sends me a prompt message that he just monitors the forum, he does not live in Kentucky nor does he work for Copper..........Hmmm, ok. I next call Copper on the phone, they tell me that radio is out of production and they have no information on it. I then ask if I send it to them could they peak and tune it.....they say sure send it in......so I say will they ask the guy that will do this what the VR's are for this radio. Or let me talk to one of your techs that does service work..... Well, we can't do that is what they say.
COPPER is a JOKE, what a bunch of fools.

That is downright pathetic of them to do that. They even had a video on how to do mods on them radios in the past.

I would say you could TRY their forum but I am sure the big supertech808 will tell you to send it in to copper because you will mess it up and tell you 101 reasons why you shouldnt do it instead of typing the F#@king answer!

PATHETIC IS CORRECT!!!!

What I was told is that copper will not work on any radio for any reason not even a tune up.Unless its at the time of sale.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.