• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Eagle Tomahawk

I found your request doing a search for the very same thing. Did you ever locate a schematic for the Eagle Tomahawk? I just inherited one, but without a mic and can’t even find a picture of what type of mic came with it. I’m hoping if I can locate a schematic, it will have the pin-out and I can wire up something to work.

Thanks!

I found your request doing a search for the very same thing. Did you ever locate a schematic for the Eagle Tomahawk? I just inherited one, but without a mic and can’t even find a picture of what type of mic came with it. I’m hoping if I can locate a schematic, it will have the pin-out and I can wire up something to work.

Thanks!
I think I remember seeing that radio advertised with a Uniden 6 pin mic from a Uniden 980 SSB Radio on Graigs List just a while ago. Can't say for sure but check the # of pins .

Here is what I have on the Cherokee CBS1000. I too believe it is basically the same radio. Hope it helps.

Eagle Radios ALBRECHT SS 497, CHEROKEE CBS 1000, DRAGON SS-497, Eagle Tomahawk, Intek Multicom-497,

Attachments

• CBS1000A.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: whiteastro
Here is what I have on the Cherokee CBS1000. I too believe it is basically the same radio. Hope it helps.

Eagle Radios ALBRECHT SS 497, CHEROKEE CBS 1000, DRAGON SS-497, Eagle Tomahawk, Intek Multicom-497,
Yeah your correct that same radio wears several names.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.