• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Notice: You may not use this site to facilitate the unauthorized selling of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, in the public dxForums, dxGallery, dxChat and private messsages. If you get caught doing this, you will be permanently banned with no second chances. A notice will be placed on the site of why you were banned and any information collected by this site about you will be made known to the copyright holder.

EarthRoamer Luxury bug out

Tony-aby

Mar 2, 2014

( http://www.TFLtruck.com ) The EarthRoamer XV-LTS F-550 Extreme Off-Road RV is the ultimate Zombiepocalypse Luxury Ride. If you need to go around the world in style and comfort and you need to do so off-road...this extreme recreational vehicle is perhaps the best and only choice.

FatHam

Staff member
Apr 15, 2011
So Cal
Henry got one first...
henryINmotorhome3.jpg

The War Wagon

Dec 27, 2014
da' 'BURGH
My RC is my BoV, but if money were no option, I'd go bigger. :cool:

Mercedes-Benz Zetros 2733 A 6×6 (MY personal favorite, because it looks ready for a Pittsburgh winter!)

Mercedes-Benz-Zetros-2733-A-6x6.jpg

Reactions: binrat

The War Wagon

Dec 27, 2014
da' 'BURGH
Great stuff here, for folks who have everything BUT their BoV selected! For the less mechanically-inclined - who'd rather buy than build - this list is for you!

A. Kahn Design’s Flying Huntsman 6×6

kahn_huntsman6x6.jpg

Paramount Group’s Maverick: S.W.A.T. APC

Paramount-Groups-Maverick-SWAT-Van-e1431008893553.jpg

Terradyne Inc. Gurkha

Terradyne_MPV-e1426607018853.jpg

Gunner Fabrication’s Dodge 3500 (And ya' GOTTA have MOPAR!!! :cool: )

Gunner-Fabs-Dodge-3500-e1431009794561.jpg

Our final post-apocalyptic harbinger of doom comes to us in the way of a simple and very dangerous automobile. This Dodge 3500 truck, which was built by Gunner Fabrication, has been outfitted with a custom bed that houses a .50 caliber-rated ring mount, storage compartments for AR rifles, an easy-access ammo can, 12-inch floodlights, a hardcore skid-plate, and a 10,000-pound winch for hauling oneself out of danger. A roof rack supports extra lighting along with a FLIR thermal camera system, and the engine even has a protective cage around it that can be folded down for maintenance.

This off-road rambler also comes equipped with massive tires, raised suspension for corpse clearance, a customizable brush-guard, and an A-10 Warthog joystick with trigger controls for all forward facing lights and a thumb-toggle for easy transmission controls.

Pros: Pre-built to be outfitted with heavy artillery, extra rifle and ammo storage, easy to drive, nimble

Cons: No heavy-duty armor, no caging on glass, gun turret operator remains exposed, limited passenger seating

Read more: http://www.cheatsheet.com/automobil...mbie-apocalypse.html/?a=viewall#ixzz3aOa7UW4d

Captain Kilowatt

Professional Amateur
Staff member
Apr 6, 2005
Nova Scotia,Canada
Great stuff here, for folks who have everything BUT their BoV selected! For the less mechanically-inclined - who'd rather buy than build - this list is for you!

A. Kahn Design’s Flying Huntsman 6×6

Paramount Group’s Maverick: S.W.A.T. APC

Terradyne Inc. Gurkha

Gunner Fabrication’s Dodge 3500 (And ya' GOTTA have MOPAR!!! :cool: )

Our final post-apocalyptic harbinger of doom comes to us in the way of a simple and very dangerous automobile. This Dodge 3500 truck, which was built by Gunner Fabrication, has been outfitted with a custom bed that houses a .50 caliber-rated ring mount, storage compartments for AR rifles, an easy-access ammo can, 12-inch floodlights, a hardcore skid-plate, and a 10,000-pound winch for hauling oneself out of danger. A roof rack supports extra lighting along with a FLIR thermal camera system, and the engine even has a protective cage around it that can be folded down for maintenance.

This off-road rambler also comes equipped with massive tires, raised suspension for corpse clearance, a customizable brush-guard, and an A-10 Warthog joystick with trigger controls for all forward facing lights and a thumb-toggle for easy transmission controls.

Pros: Pre-built to be outfitted with heavy artillery, extra rifle and ammo storage, easy to drive, nimble

Cons: No heavy-duty armor, no caging on glass, gun turret operator remains exposed, limited passenger seating

Read more: http://www.cheatsheet.com/automobil...mbie-apocalypse.html/?a=viewall#ixzz3aOa7UW4d

Since you mentioned Paramount Group, why not the Marauder or the Matador?

1024px-Military_parade_in_Baku_on_an_Army_Day7.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marauder_(vehicle)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matador_(mine_protected_vehicle)

Captain Kilowatt

Professional Amateur
Staff member
Apr 6, 2005
Nova Scotia,Canada
They can the Marauder if they have the $$$$ but not sure about the Matador. I just became aware of it. Might have to go to South Africa to get one however. Weapons not included of course. :p

Tony-aby

Mar 2, 2014
Van's always make a good bug out vehicle good protect and more room the trucks with shells, they can be had used for a good price. If you have the coin for a new one even better.

5-bov1.jpg

survival-vehicle-21.jpg

You can Pick up armored cars for really cheap $2000.00 and up. Upgrade the bumper's and even add four wheel drive.

Armored-CAr.jpg

Last edited:

space cowboy

Quack Quack
Oct 16, 2012
Michigan
I'll be zipping around on a off road bike that runs on fry oil. I can refuel at any fast food restaurant. I could ride for centuries before I hit all the grease joints. and the french fry smell will throw off the zombies.
zombies don't like french fries.

Reactions: WECSOG and FatHam

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AudioShockwav:
  • @ kb9ghn:
    My first thought was the i.r.s. may be interested in a long term money making scam without proper taxes being paid..probably more than electronics involved.
  • @ Toll_Free:
    My first thought was why hasn't someone paid him a visit. I mean, his address is posted above.
  • @ beakster1715:
    Good news! I opened an appeal case after eBay sided with superhawkwss6. I also opened an IC3 case & sent that information to eBay. Within an hour they responded, reversed their decision and returned all of my money. Unfortunately, superhawkwss6 stole my CB radio and eBay will likely not suspend or close his account, but rather allow him to continue his criminal activity. I think I'll still file a report with our sheriff's dept (the sheriff is a friend of mine) though I know this type of crime isn't worth their time. This guy needs to be stopped and I'm certainly going to do my best to make that happen.
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good Evening!