• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

EarthRoamer Luxury bug out

Tony-aby

Mar 2, 2014

( http://www.TFLtruck.com ) The EarthRoamer XV-LTS F-550 Extreme Off-Road RV is the ultimate Zombiepocalypse Luxury Ride. If you need to go around the world in style and comfort and you need to do so off-road...this extreme recreational vehicle is perhaps the best and only choice.

Henry got one first...
henryINmotorhome3.jpg

My RC is my BoV, but if money were no option, I'd go bigger. :cool:

Mercedes-Benz Zetros 2733 A 6×6 (MY personal favorite, because it looks ready for a Pittsburgh winter!)

Mercedes-Benz-Zetros-2733-A-6x6.jpg

Reactions: binrat
Great stuff here, for folks who have everything BUT their BoV selected! For the less mechanically-inclined - who'd rather buy than build - this list is for you!

A. Kahn Design’s Flying Huntsman 6×6

kahn_huntsman6x6.jpg

Paramount Group’s Maverick: S.W.A.T. APC

Paramount-Groups-Maverick-SWAT-Van-e1431008893553.jpg

Terradyne Inc. Gurkha

Terradyne_MPV-e1426607018853.jpg

Gunner Fabrication’s Dodge 3500 (And ya' GOTTA have MOPAR!!! :cool: )

Gunner-Fabs-Dodge-3500-e1431009794561.jpg

Our final post-apocalyptic harbinger of doom comes to us in the way of a simple and very dangerous automobile. This Dodge 3500 truck, which was built by Gunner Fabrication, has been outfitted with a custom bed that houses a .50 caliber-rated ring mount, storage compartments for AR rifles, an easy-access ammo can, 12-inch floodlights, a hardcore skid-plate, and a 10,000-pound winch for hauling oneself out of danger. A roof rack supports extra lighting along with a FLIR thermal camera system, and the engine even has a protective cage around it that can be folded down for maintenance.

This off-road rambler also comes equipped with massive tires, raised suspension for corpse clearance, a customizable brush-guard, and an A-10 Warthog joystick with trigger controls for all forward facing lights and a thumb-toggle for easy transmission controls.

Pros: Pre-built to be outfitted with heavy artillery, extra rifle and ammo storage, easy to drive, nimble

Cons: No heavy-duty armor, no caging on glass, gun turret operator remains exposed, limited passenger seating

Read more: http://www.cheatsheet.com/automobil...mbie-apocalypse.html/?a=viewall#ixzz3aOa7UW4d

Great stuff here, for folks who have everything BUT their BoV selected! For the less mechanically-inclined - who'd rather buy than build - this list is for you!

A. Kahn Design’s Flying Huntsman 6×6

Paramount Group’s Maverick: S.W.A.T. APC

Terradyne Inc. Gurkha

Gunner Fabrication’s Dodge 3500 (And ya' GOTTA have MOPAR!!! :cool: )

Our final post-apocalyptic harbinger of doom comes to us in the way of a simple and very dangerous automobile. This Dodge 3500 truck, which was built by Gunner Fabrication, has been outfitted with a custom bed that houses a .50 caliber-rated ring mount, storage compartments for AR rifles, an easy-access ammo can, 12-inch floodlights, a hardcore skid-plate, and a 10,000-pound winch for hauling oneself out of danger. A roof rack supports extra lighting along with a FLIR thermal camera system, and the engine even has a protective cage around it that can be folded down for maintenance.

This off-road rambler also comes equipped with massive tires, raised suspension for corpse clearance, a customizable brush-guard, and an A-10 Warthog joystick with trigger controls for all forward facing lights and a thumb-toggle for easy transmission controls.

Pros: Pre-built to be outfitted with heavy artillery, extra rifle and ammo storage, easy to drive, nimble

Cons: No heavy-duty armor, no caging on glass, gun turret operator remains exposed, limited passenger seating

Read more: http://www.cheatsheet.com/automobil...mbie-apocalypse.html/?a=viewall#ixzz3aOa7UW4d

Since you mentioned Paramount Group, why not the Marauder or the Matador?

1024px-Military_parade_in_Baku_on_an_Army_Day7.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marauder_(vehicle)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matador_(mine_protected_vehicle)

They can the Marauder if they have the $$$$ but not sure about the Matador. I just became aware of it. Might have to go to South Africa to get one however. Weapons not included of course. :p

Van's always make a good bug out vehicle good protect and more room the trucks with shells, they can be had used for a good price. If you have the coin for a new one even better.

5-bov1.jpg

survival-vehicle-21.jpg

You can Pick up armored cars for really cheap $2000.00 and up. Upgrade the bumper's and even add four wheel drive.

Armored-CAr.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be zipping around on a off road bike that runs on fry oil. I can refuel at any fast food restaurant. I could ride for centuries before I hit all the grease joints. and the french fry smell will throw off the zombies.
zombies don't like french fries.

Reactions: WECSOG and FatHam

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated