• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Easy-on PL-259 Connectors

My quandary is over.
Decided to order a crimping tool and some crimp style PL-259's. Just as RPC suggested.

Thanks.

You have no idea the true power of the dark side.. but you are about to experience it.

If you’re not 100% satisfied return it to me for a full refund, even though you didn’t buy it here. I’ll buy it from you if you aren’t happy. You can’t beat that.

You have no idea the true power of the dark side.. but you are about to experience it.

If you’re not 100% satisfied return it to me for a full refund, even though you didn’t buy it here. I’ll buy it from you if you aren’t happy. You can’t beat that.

Holy cow. Thanks!
Although I suspect it'll be the answer to my dreams and I'll be hanging on to it.
Even I can squeeze a couple of grips together without messing up too badly. :D

Holy cow. Thanks!
Although I suspect it'll be the answer to my dreams and I'll be hanging on to it.
Even I can squeeze a couple of grips together without messing up too badly. :D

You will. I love mine. I gathered up all the solder-on 259’s I had and tossed them in the trash. Just buy quality ends and you’ll be happy.

Reactions: Riverman
Personally not a fan of the twist on Pl-259's. I find that the gage of the braid (single wire gage) is not very strong. Wouldn't be surprised to find 50% of the single wires making up the braid broken after install.

My 2 cents.

73's
David

Reactions: Riverman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated