• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay Listings

Yeah were not going to be QRZ and QTH and place limits that ebay and other auctions cannot be posted.

This forum prunes posts every 7 days, in fact every Friday and it eliminates old posts.

So I dont see an issue with this.

Thanks

Master Chief said:
Is the Forum Swapshop now the advertising portal for ebay? ebay items are not for sale, they are FOR AUCTION!

so you bring this up now...when it has been done many times in the past...and most know the post goes away....
ebay items are not for sale, they are FOR AUCTION!....lol ya right
you have issues with Ebay?
bad shave day or what?
someone cook your breakfast Wrong?
you drink your coffee with the right hand or left hand ,today?

sorry to burst your bubble, but not only does Ebay AUCTION stuff...but the sell new items every Day...Damm ,secrets out...
and speaking of portals......heh, I see some on this forum that post fake info links to the so called greater forums...cough, cough...portal portal....

lords said:
Master Chief said:
Is the Forum Swapshop now the advertising portal for ebay? ebay items are not for sale, they are FOR AUCTION!

so you bring this up now...when it has been done many times in the past...and most know the post goes away....
ebay items are not for sale, they are FOR AUCTION!....lol ya right
you have issues with Ebay?
bad shave day or what?
someone cook your breakfast Wrong?
you drink your coffee with the right hand or left hand ,today?

sorry to burst your bubble, but not only does Ebay AUCTION stuff...but the sell new items every Day...Damm ,secrets out...
and speaking of portals......heh, I see some on this forum that post fake info links to the so called greater forums...cough, cough...portal portal....

If someone has a item listed as an Ebay auction then it should not be posted here. It is just a matter of ethics........if they want to sell it here then they should do just that.

Up untill this point, It has not been a problem, We will run the question across Tim, he has the final say so.
I do know in the Past, some members have had stuff listed for sale on E-Bay, and a forum member has made an agreeable offer, and the Item has been pulled from E-bay, and sold here.

Jeff

AudioShockwav said:
Up untill this point, It has not been a problem, We will run the question across Tim, he has the final say so.
I do know in the Past, some members have had stuff listed for sale on E-Bay, and a forum member has made an agreeable offer, and the Item has been pulled from E-bay, and sold here.

Jeff

well thats what I thought it was about...but as I see it, becomming a ISSUE I pulled mine down....

I have a buy it now on ebay for $7. I use the link to the auction so fourm members can see the pictures. Yet the price to forum members is $6. Does anyone see an issue with this?

bottom line here is this , and I do agree with what ASW had to say , it seems we as human beings are not happy unless we have something to bitch about , that includes myself . The older I get the better I get at not making mountains out of mole hills , IM starting to to realize how much better my words and breath can be used rather then wasting it on useless BS, sometimes I can kick myself in my own ass better then anybody I know , I see this dude every morning when he looks into the bathroom mirror , I have met the enemy ! Me,Myself and I ! IM learning . Peace

AudioShockwav said:

Jeff

There is nothing more maddening on Ebay than bidding and waiting on an item to end...... then the buyer decides to pull it. That isn't ethical either. Ebay should be the last and final resort.

psycho said:
Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson are gay lovers!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D :LOL: :p

THATS SOME FUNNY SHIAT RIGHT THERE,,,,,,,,,,,

Back to the topic

The sprit of ebay has been lost over the years. The whole idea of ebay in the beginning was to start an auction with a very low starting price and anyone interested can bid accordingly. But now there is “buy it now” and automatic bidding that has taken a lot of the fun out of it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.