• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay radio storys beat used car salesman storys

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
From an estate sale ($5.00 flea market n yard sale junk) .tested it makes static keyed mike several times meter needle moved then quit so sold as is not working.if i had an antenna id tested more (bet you burned it up with no antenna)
due to parts changers no returns as is where is. Im sure everybody buys the radio n yanks the parts out then returns them. New old stock cant find the box.yep more flea market n estate sales.ever wonder howcome 90% of the estate sales have all the radios?
Most i attend rarely have radios.
Just had to rant a bit after reading all their bs,they beat any used car dealer like those buy here pay here crooks we see on tv

From an estate sale ($5.00 flea market n yard sale junk) .tested it makes static keyed mike several times meter needle moved then quit so sold as is not working.if i had an antenna id tested more (bet you burned it up with no antenna)
due to parts changers no returns as is where is. Im sure everybody buys the radio n yanks the parts out then returns them. New old stock cant find the box.yep more flea market n estate sales.ever wonder howcome 90% of the estate sales have all the radios?
Most i attend rarely have radios.
Just had to rant a bit after reading all their bs,they beat any used car dealer like those buy here pay here crooks we see on tv
Marketing at its best, heck maybe they found it in the dumpster

Yes kaos513 that too.or behind the puke n twang golden screwdriver shop in the mobile shop who only has a power supply n screwdrivers that dont fit case screws and a watt/swr meter.he has a generator running a cb radio hooked to a kilowatt pill box overmodulated so bad its not understandable but every 5 minutes he screams stop in at exit 55 for a puke n twang tune n swr setting for $29.95

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.