• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ebay radios

24d

May 5, 2010
I see this tram D201 on ebay, looks good, nice looking factory d104 and all the lights are on. about all the add says is, just reworked, as is but not DOA. I buy it, VERY nice looking radio but no d104. I question about it and he tells me it wasn't included. Is this fair?

Welcome to the forum...

That all depends...
Can you prove your side of the story? Did you bookmark the eBay page for the radio & mic so that you can post the link here? Did you contact the seller? Did you tell eBay about this conflict?

I told the seller I would post it here to get an opinion, he voluntarily sent the mike so I voluntarily sent $50.00. I think it was a simple misunderstanding that we both learned from, I would post a link but it has been resolved so I don't want him to be judged. All worked out well THIS TIME, just a little reminder for buyers and sellers to BE CAREFUL.

Everybody (almost) knows President Madisons and Dwight D's came with a matching external speaker.Well, one day there was one on ebay , minus the speaker.When the sellers was asked about the original speaker, they replied that they was selling it separate in another auction.IMO, thats not right.If its part of that radio, it should stay with it.Just shows how greedy and money hungry some of them can be.And oh how they can cry when the shoes on the other foot.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.