• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

eBayer gone mad?

Did you read this part?
icom 2410h dual band radio with autopatch. This will give you mobile phone service in cell dead zones. Ham radio channels used for operation.
Guess, the seller doesn't realize that most, if not all, repeaters now days do not have auto patch anymore.
I seriously doubt that it will sell, especially at his starting price.
trucker

The seller mostly sells womens clothes.

I am sure that the seller is unfamiliar with the radio and thinks it's worth more than it is.

Maybe its a tranny haha

On another add there was someone wanting 170$ for a beat up used yaesu vx170 and all the rest of the items were high heels and like size 9 and up.....lmao

Sent from Outerspace, on the DarkSide of X.

That is a simplex autopatch. Meaning you dont need any repeater to use it.

Also it is priced high for what you are getting.

I presented the facts to the seller about the radio and price with a responce: " it has autopatch" I explained that that is yesterday's technology.

I presented the facts to the seller about the radio and price with a responce: " it has autopatch" I explained that that is yesterday's technology.

Report this to the Ebay Police. They can at least reassign one of their 10 meter cops to investigate this price gouger.

Simplex autopatch was very popular round here in the day. Used to be a local here that would let dudes patch into his phone to call family.

Your base rig is interfaced with your home phone. Your range is limited by propagation between your mobile and your home base.

You still have to have a "control" operator present at the base even though your talking to someone on the phone. the phone user is the "third" party.

Radio shack used to sell a simplex autopatch base interconnect box to connect your base rig to Ma Bell. There are other manuafactures also and can be seen for sale.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.