• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Echo board?

I have read that Uniden and Company have not released diagrams for this radio. Probably want people to toss and replace instead of repair.

I have the RCI EB15 I believe it is, and the only complaint of that board is the adjustments are too touchy. A little on the knob makes a big change. I'm thinking if I change the pot to a lower ohm rating itwill open the range up. I don't need a whole sentence repeated. I like just enough echo for some depth, so I don't need the top end of the knob. Maybe a proper resistor in parallel to cut the pot in half...

Reactions: Eldorado828
Well it's been a while but for the update I put the board in a Cobra 25 instead and I have to say its sounds pretty good. it seem easier tu put on the cobra over the uniden, I will get one of them smaller boards like "TheRealPorkchop" mentioned before. Maybe someone can share the info on where to connect input/output wires on the 520xl, Thanks
Do you know which wires are for mic in and mic out, I know where the others go, it would be greatly appreciated

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?