• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ECHO BOARDS ? THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY ?

I agree with Dirtmover on the LT-2N. I've been using them since they came out, and the only one that's ever failed was one I accidentally damaged during an install. For me, I've found them to be more reliable than the Turbo board. I've had several TRB's fail over the years.

Another board that I've been using occasionally is the little Bandit BB2 echo board. Its about the same size as the LT-2N, with less control range. It lends itself VERY well to customers who want a preset echo.

The astatic board, while having very good sound quality, lacks any control of echo depth. It instead uses an echo volume control, which definitely doesn't do as good a job. If you listen closely to one of those, even with the echo volume turned way down, you can still hear the echo going on and on and on. Its just at a lower volume. If they would ditch the volume, and change it to a depth control, I think the Astatic board would be ok.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.