• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Economic Stimulus $$$$$$$$$$$$

the freight train IS headed right for us. if EITHER hillary OR obama gets elected, our troops will exit the middle east FAR TOO QUICKLY-the USA will be labeled as 'soft', and we will just be setting ourselves up for terrorism which we have never before experienced. as we sit like ducks in a kiddie pond with targets on our a$$e$, we will see oil prices soar to heights we cannot even imagine, our dollar will require extra collateral just to be considered worthless versus the yen, the euro, and quite possibly even the PESO. wheat? corn? grain? rumored shortages NOW? just wait til a PIZZA rivals the cost of a tank of gas.....at todays price. our best hope is for mccain to be elected. WHY? well, with a little luck, he WON'T vacate the 'war on terrorism' as quickly as the democrats, at least keeping OUR country in one piece. NOBODY is repairing the damage to our economy in one term in office, (come on, the stock market is awfully close to where IT WAS, THAT is not the problem-EVERYTHING else is), we just need to SURVIVE until the ship rights itself. unfortunately that may take some time, say 4-6 years. BUT WE CAN NO LONGER ALLOW POLITICAL CORRECTNESS TO STIFLE OUR WELLBEING. america got where it was by BEING TOUGH. those who do not care to BE TOUGH, there is a boat or plane leaving for anywhere else in the world you wish to be, every minute of every day. please HURRY to that ship, i will stay HERE. when things are 'looking good' again, i'll send you a postcard, 'wish you were here, unfortunately, the doors locked & we threw away the key. BYE.'

I will stimulate the economy, no gas why stimulate opec or chavez. i will buy american made products made in america and food from american farms, thats how most of the people around 9 land are gonna roll. KEEP THE MONEY HOME! that means no wal-mart or any other chain stores. Go buy a new american made antenna or something.

How to use your IRS Rebate check:

As you have heard, most of us will be getting a rebate check to stimulate the economy. If we spend the money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China. If we spend it on gasoline, it will go to the Arabs. If we purchase a computer, it will go to India. If we purchase fruits & vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras, & Guatemala. If we purchase a good car, it will go to Japan. If we purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan. None of which will help the American Economy. We need to keep that money here in America. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it at Yard Sales since those are the only businesses left in the U.S.

How to use your IRS Rebate check:

As you have heard, most of us will be getting a rebate check to stimulate the economy. If we spend the money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China. If we spend it on gasoline, it will go to the Arabs. If we purchase a computer, it will go to India. If we purchase fruits & vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras, & Guatemala. If we purchase a good car, it will go to Japan. If we purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan. None of which will help the American Economy. We need to keep that money here in America. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it at Yard Sales since those are the only businesses left in the U.S.

And Beer! and baseball games, NASCAR!! and some shotgun shells too.(y)(y)(y)

Child support.

I get behind by spending most of my money on him directly(only way he's gonna get stuff, most of the time).

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Tim Chambers:
    Pres. Bill 2 FCC mod just posted
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut: