• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Eddie Marconi ?

giphy.gif

Last I talked to Eddie he was resting at home.
He has logged in a few times, but he told me he doesn't feel strong enough yet to post.
He has to build his strength up and get past a few issues before they can do his heart surgery.

That is the latest update I have for now.

If I talk to him again I will let you guys know.

Jeff

Update on Eddie.

He went into surgery this morning , and was back out this afternoon.
He was in recovery and they were going to move him to a room were he likely will spend 2 days depending on his ability to get up and get moving.
His daughter said he was in good spirits and looking forward to eating something, that is a good sign!
Hopefully we get to see him posting soon as he gets his strength back.
If I hear more I will update this thread.
I would like to thank everyone for your prayers and good thoughts.
This forum is lucky to have a bunch of good guys that care about our fellow members, and blessed with people that put so much effort into helping each other.
My hats off to all of you.

Jeff

This forum is very blessed to have good guys who care and help each other. You should consider yourself among that group Jeff. We appreciate all you do on the forum and keeping us updated on Eddie! So thankful he was strong enough for surgery and wanting food afterwards…always a good sign. Here’s hoping/praying we see Eddie posting again. Until then know this Eddie we continue to pray for your complete recovery. Bless you our friend.

Brad

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.