• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

EF Johnson CB Radios

Ok, I finally had some time to play with my big Johnson tonight, Messenger 323a. No empirical tests. I was told the old boys off frequency. I fired it up. I can talk on 14 without crossing to 13 or 15. That's just me talking on one antenna,and l listening to a receiving CB on another antenna at my residence. I concluded if its off frequency, it may just sound like all the other gentlemen on Channel 6. I could not resist trying- "321, 321 in the Keystone, laying down with my big Johnson. Putting out there mud duck style, getting a some mud on my Johnson, waving a hand down South." and, wouldn't you know I got a comeback. The comeback was only from Pittsburgh. Its 35 mile by Interstate to the University of Pittsburgh campus, where I work. SO 35 miles local, off frequency from a a base antenna. That's my Saturday night.
ok leaver be get a friend to moniter,chat from some distance,prolly ok.i hear many off frequincy return calls n i ask a friend 35 miles away n he says its th

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.