• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ERF 7530

n4dxx

Jan 27, 2010
Anyone find a suitable replacement for these yet?I have a 400 fet hd and one of them shorted..I have seen some chatter about using this part#
IRFP250N

These were supposed to replace the 7530 final, not sure how well that worked out or if you can still find them now.

ERF9530 RF Power Mosfet Transistor, 100 Watts PEP, 30 MHz, TO3PN Case

The ERF9530 feature new silicon wafer designs with greatly improved quality and durability. Palomar’s new wafer technology creates a new level of ruggedness for these RF power MOSFETs that are now able to withstand all adverse conditions - high heat, high VSWR, high voltages and current levels.

The ERF9530 is a drop-in replacement and upgrade for the ERF7530 transistor and features a new TO-3PN insulated package for the mounting screw. The ERF9530 is conservatively rated at 100 watts PEP.

FEATURES
• High Power and Economical:
Pout > 25W (100W PEP)
Gp > 10dB @ 12.5V, f=30MHz

MFR: Palomar

These were supposed to replace the 7530 final, not sure how well that worked out or if you can still find them now.

ERF9530 RF Power Mosfet Transistor, 100 Watts PEP, 30 MHz, TO3PN Case

The ERF9530 feature new silicon wafer designs with greatly improved quality and durability. Palomar’s new wafer technology creates a new level of ruggedness for these RF power MOSFETs that are now able to withstand all adverse conditions - high heat, high VSWR, high voltages and current levels.

The ERF9530 is a drop-in replacement and upgrade for the ERF7530 transistor and features a new TO-3PN insulated package for the mounting screw. The ERF9530 is conservatively rated at 100 watts PEP.

FEATURES
• High Power and Economical:
Pout > 25W (100W PEP)
Gp > 10dB @ 12.5V, f=30MHz

MFR: Palomar
no go can not find them

They made two version of that amp, a low drive 1x4 and an HD version that had 4. Either way a matched quad of 9530's would help him for sure.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated