• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ernest Borgnine Dies At 95

I don't know if I can curse on this forum, but I would drop the F bomb. I liked him as an actor. Fortunately, he made plenty of films to enjoy again and again. One of my favorites is The Vikings, with a bunch of other enjoyable actors as well. I'll have to cue it up tonight.

Well I hope I live to be 95. That would be cool.

I don't know if I can curse on this forum, but I would drop the F bomb. I liked him as an actor. Fortunately, he made plenty of films to enjoy again and again. One of my favorites is The Vikings, with a bunch of other enjoyable actors as well. I'll have to cue it up tonight.

visit your local nursing home and you might change your mind.

Mr. Borgnine was a great American as well

My favorite of his movies is "Emporer Of The North" (y)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_of_the_North_Pole

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.