• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ever wonder what Idiot pays big bucks for Ebay items

G GOLLY WAlly

WDX 719 / Waldo on AM
Mar 4, 2018
Sourh Eastern Oklahoma
Screenshot_20200314-200126_Gmail.jpg
It's me I'm one of those Idiot's, I felt it was way to much but I had to have it. Hopefully this works out better than the Madison base station I bought several years ago. I usually don't spend a lot of money but when I do, it's usually a hundred dollars or more. Think I'll tell my wife it was on clearance. :whistle:

View attachment 35210 It's me I'm one of those Idiot's, I felt it was way to much but I had to have it. Hopefully this works out better than the Madison base station I bought several years ago. I usually don't spend a lot of money but when I do, it's usually a hundred dollars or more. Think I'll tell my wife it was on clearance. :whistle:

I am very much wanting to buy one of those but saw that one and just couldn't do it.

I'm looking at crystal and ceramic mic elements now. Slim pickings and they ain't cheap! Damn harmonica players gobbling them all up. LOL.

I've managed to find a couple NOS that were listed bad enough no one could find them :ROFLMAO:

And (in the meantime) we’ll wait until you find a matching unit as no self-respecting base Station can expect to get by with but ONE speaker.

The room angles & coordinates need acoustic delay plus sound decay measurements taken. Chair position plotted. Door and window treatments. Adjacent room modifications.

Speakers both raised, tilted, and angled differently to reveal Each and Every bit of information.

That TESLA POWERWALL you have on order ain’t cheap, we know. Spectral purity is in removing AC irregularities altogether.

A rare little ol’ Speaker is just a detail.

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.