• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

External speaker recommendation

These are nice in my mobile for scavenging signals weaker than everyone else's noise floor.
BYD-C-ONEPROBK.JPG

Invest in a good DSP Speaker just once & you will never use a regular speaker ever again.I use the ClearSpeech Base module or a ClearSpeech DSP speaker on every radio I ever use here & I will never go without one base or mobile.Best investment I ever made in radio & using the DSP module allows the use of any speaker or speakers that you desire.Takes all of the stress & strain out of listening to any signal Strong or Weak.
Look for them used & get a much better deal & you will thank yourself over & over again.

SIX-SHOOTER

Reactions: Slowmover
Invest in a good DSP Speaker just once & you will never use a regular speaker ever again.I use the ClearSpeech Base module or a ClearSpeech DSP speaker on every radio I ever use here & I will never go without one base or mobile.Best investment I ever made in radio & using the DSP module allows the use of any speaker or speakers that you desire.Takes all of the stress & strain out of listening to any signal Strong or Weak.
Look for them used & get a much better deal & you will thank yourself over & over again.

SIX-SHOOTER

Zero reason to own other if mobile radio without DSP.

0CF33683-D2AC-49E2-957A-E75E454BDAB7.jpeg
382AFC46-303C-4BAC-A2F8-68F9596C94F1.jpeg

Reactions: W4KVW

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.