• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

External Speaker

Why is Talkback a "useless Noise Toy" to keep "off the air"? It doesn't affect anyone but the operator. It's not echo, roger beep or a noise toy.. might not be very useful in most situations but I would hardly consider talkback to be a Noise toy.

Talkback can be heard through the microphone & many times results in feedback if turned up to loud or being to close to the microphone.The world is a better place without it or the others that you mentioned.73

SIX-SHOOTER

If you don't have talk back, how do you adjust the echo? Haha:ROFLMAO:

When you have a voice like George Beverly Shea
the room or vehicle WILL resonate to satisfaction.

Before the Dallas Cowboys ever played a game at the brand-new Texas Stadium In 1971, the Billy Graham Crusade set up tent inside.

I feel confident that the loose bits floating in the air that night were shook free in, “How Great Thou Art”.

Got His attention, it did (you know, Big Guy in the Sky) . . . and thru that first ever hole-in-the-roof pro football stadium, He then on watched His Team. (‘tis said).

(In Dallas I used to live around the corner from St. Landry Drive.
You see, we weren’t just America’s Team . . . . )

Live clean, think great thoughts, and you boys might also drop a big enough pair when you grow up to shake the rafters.

I guess it’s telling that the 500 Model sold in Texas doesn’t have that red wire.

Why, one morning, Undertaker and I were chatting the 225-miles from Cowtown to Suhnangelo across our TEXAS antennas and I had to ask him to key the mike as it was gettin’ garbled without the radio being used.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.