1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

F.S. Tinman 2.0B (biased 2x2879)

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by Eldorado828, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Eldorado828

Eldorado828 8-2-8 in the Lonestar State

About 3 years old but never put on the air. Tested it into my dummy load when I received it and put it away for future use but really haven't needed it as the anytone does fine barefoot. Here it is and there's even a video from when he built and tested it. Brand new mint condition. I paid a little over 3 bills for it. Looking to buy some other gear so thought I'd see if it sparks interest. If nobody shows interest I'll just keep it, I refuse to gamble it on flea bay.

Attached Files:

S&W357 and Shadetree Mechanic like this.

2. Eldorado828

A few more pictures

Attached Files:

3. codeman

codeman Recovering Crackerhead

I believe I found the amp on tinman's YouTube channel. Looks good. What deadkey is recommended for that amp. It look like he put about 20 watts of drive into it. I might be interested, looking for a clean amp for my pickup to put behind my Cobra 148 gtl. Just want to make sure it is clean for sideband.

S&W357 and Eldorado828 like this.
  4. Eldorado828

When ordered, the amp build was going to be set up where I could drive it with either a 959 or 99v2 from around 2 watts dead key swinging up from there. I wanted am but with proper ssb function the reason for the bias.

By the time the box arrived 90 or so days the anytone had replaced both galaxy radios and it did great on its own. Never got use the box other than keying into the can.

Pm me

codeman likes this.
  5. Eldorado828

I forgot to put up the link

codeman likes this.
  6. codeman

I will PM you later when I shut down for the day, thanks.

Eldorado828 likes this.
  7. Eldorado828

Sold! Moderator would you please add sold to the title

S&W357 and codeman like this.
  8. codeman

Just want to say thanks to Eldorado828 for the nice amp.
    He was easy to deal with and nice to talk with over the phone.

The amp was shipped out to quick and I must say packaged VERY well. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. 20210619_142311.jpg