• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mobile False swr readings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but i dont understand why i have had to google this for 2 days now when you are 1000 times more experienced than me. So what i found was something called return loss and when you connect anything from the receive to the antenna you get different swr readings and not the true swr. More about this i dont know but how come nobody did explain to me about this mismatch and return loss and how and where to read the true swr? I dont know all the answers yet because i have yet seen anyone come up with a to the point answer, which makes me super annoyed and frustrated.
It's our fault that you haven't fixed it yet? Like we are withholding information from you? Are you serious? Is your name Mark Sherman?

SlackGirl, did you connect the external meter the correct way ? Sometimes in a hurry you may connect it backwards. Make sure you connect the antenna cable to the “ antenna port “ of the meter, and radio jumper to the “ radio port” .

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated