• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Famous people on the cb?

Well it gets alot of attention and most people on the other board find it cool but there are some people that are very serious with their religious beliefs and morals here that don't really care for it--- and thats fine and I will take it off for those folks if it bothers them
Basically, its just a special effect to wow and surprise people and should be taken as such-- thats why I like it-- kinda surprises people-- its basically a mask over a pumpkin or watermelon
But again for those that don't want to see that sort of thing and if it will disturb them or keep them away from the board I can change it easily enough-- just let me know

O

I don't know about CB, but there are some famous hams. Like]
Arthur Godfrey, Patty Loveless, Barry Goldwater, Joe Walsh (guitarist for the Eagles), Marlon Brando. Chet Atkins, Gen. Curtis LeMay (SAC commander), to name just a few.

I did have some emails with Joe Walsh as he is a big fan of Collins equipment and vintage equipment. Joe Walsh's call is WB6ACU. He liked my buddy's Collins KW1.

CWM

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.