• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

fcc database

If the VE's get the paper work off fairly quickly,...I would say a week to two weeks...When your call is up at the data base you are good to go....dont have to wait for the license to arrive in mail

Mine was posted in 10 days after I tested.

I'll never forget how anxious i was checking the FCC website every day until it was posted.

Mine was posted in 10 days after I tested.

I'll never forget how anxious i was checking the FCC website every day until it was posted.

I think I checked like 20 times a day, even on the week end, I was like, "WTF???!!! I took the test like 2 hours ago!!!???!!!"

LOL I feel better now after reading these threads
I know that it won't be here for at least a week or so..
but damned if i ain't wearing out the keys...and i thought the hard part was the exam LOL... I listen to ten meters, 2 meters all day today,
and that's all i can
do, but thank you all for making my day, you had me laughing pretty good there...

73's

I think I checked like 20 times a day, even on the week end, I was like, "WTF???!!! I took the test like 2 hours ago!!!???!!!"

You do have to have patience. The VE has to mail in your form.

When I took my test it was on a Saturday morning. At the time they told me "oh, by the middle of next week you should have your call". USPS only takes 2-3 business days. Yet it was not until over one week later before my call was posted in the data base.

Wait times vary depending on how much on the ball the VE is. The FCC has almost no delay but it all depends on how fast the VE does his paper work and sends the info off to the FCC.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio