• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FCC PLANS TO DROP THE BAN

That's easy to say. So you are watching a good movie with the kids in the room playing and all of a sudden two people start arguing and throwing the F-bomb everywhere. Do you switch channels for a few minutes and then come back hoping to rejoin the movie without the crap? There should be some decency laws as to what can be broadcast on public television. Most people that have no real objections to hearing profanity on the odd occasion still don't want to hear it all the time especially as their kids are watching something. I have used a few choice words myself (trying to stop it BTW) but don't really see the need for it. One HUGE turn-off is on the Comedy channel. What is it about black stand-up comedians that they seem to feel that they must use the F-word and especially MF'er all the time during their routine? They seem to use it FAR more than other ethnic groups. I just find it way over the top.

Don't forget the N word. It's stupid. George Carlin was the only comedian who could curse when it was needed.

Sent from my SCH-i605 on Verizon 4G LTE.

My satellite provider has ratings for viewer's discretion. If the kids are up and about I use them. But even Disney has some questionable teeny shows.

Public TV has gotten worse faster than the average pay for TV. Federal desensitizing. Sex and murder sale generating tax money.

Yes, Disney has some shows with strong sexual overtones.

I think Walt would definitely disapprove.

You notice all the teenies on the Disney channel grow up to be skanks ? Walt would be very disappointed

Sent from my SCH-i605 on Verizon 4G LTE.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.