• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Featured member photos ?

Cabover Bob

Nov 17, 2020
So I use this forum strictly on my Android phone, no pc or tablet. When I open a new Goggle tab, there are a few buttons for frequently visited sites. No clue how they are selected, but when I open WWDX, I'm always greeted by "featured member photos", and I frequently browse through them. My question is how do I identify who's photos they are ? On occasion I will see something and have a question, but there doesn't appear to be any member names along with them.

Edit - I also have noticed that when I click "new posts", I never see posts that I have created. Is that just a function of the software that deselects them for my username ?

TIA

Todd

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated