• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fed Ex Lost Radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2014
Minnesota
What's your opinion?
I sent money to a guy on this site for radio. It's been 3 weeks now and still haven't received radio . He's telling me fed ex has lost it. Do you smell fish. I'm going to give the dude 1 week before he's name is revealed

I am neutral on this one. Only one side of the story. Your are new here, so your profile says. I don't know if you got the Radio or not. Was the check cashed?, do you have a copy? If someone sent something uninsured thru FedEx they still scan the delivery. but may drop it at the front door. Even if insured it doesn't always get signed for. Rule one ship insured with sig. required use tracking. The buyer should pay for this. Rule 2 when buying use a secure payment method .Good luck.

He told me he never got one

Oh boy....this doesn't sound good. There is always a number even if it is the waybill number. things get scanned all the time. there HAS to be a record somewhere of it. my question is HOW did the seller know FedEx lost it and why were YOU not contacted. At least you know his real name (the cheque had to be made out to him right?) and where he lives. Start looking up the number for the local sheriff's office.

I am neutral on this one. Only one side of the story. Your are new here, so your profile says. I don't know if you got the Radio or not. Was the check cashed?, do you have a copy? If someone sent something uninsured thru FedEx they still scan the delivery. but may drop it at the front door. Even if insured it doesn't always get signed for. Rule one ship insured with sig. required use tracking. The buyer should pay for this. Rule 2 when buying use a secure payment method .Good luck.
I'm new to this, obviously I've given the seller 4 weeks already. He always reply back to my message's, so I'm hoping he's also new to this. You would think if the guy was going to rip me off he would stop responding

trailblazer354 You can have you money Back ok so I will send a cheque to you ok

I send the cheque on wensday signed for ok

Looks like trailblazer354 didn't have to out the seller. He did it himself. Before this gets out of hand I am locking this thread until more info is available or this is resolved. Further exchanges between concerned parties should be conducted via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.