• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

First post!

bunnieman

Oct 17, 2005
Southern Maryland
Greets everyone!

Bunnieman here! Way back when, I used to be on the old Radiotech boards (as Bunnieman) and kinda fell away. I met up with Eduk8tr a couple of days ago and he pointed me to this fourm. Well I decided to come back and see whats going on. Little aboot me.

Name is Ren, QTH is Lexington Park, MD (FM18sf) Im an amateur (W3BNY), came from freeband(Bunnieman or MD2114), and hopefully have some things to share with the group (and maybe walk outa here with some new stuff too!). I was active over at QRZ.com but got the bannination (long story....) and I hang over at Hamsexy.com too.

Anyhoo... lets see what goes on here hopefully will enjoy the boards here.

73!

Ren!.....Bunnieman!

bunnieman said:
Greets everyone!

Bunnieman here! Way back when, I used to be on the old Radiotech boards (as Bunnieman) and kinda fell away. I met up with Eduk8tr a couple of days ago and he pointed me to this fourm. Well I decided to come back and see whats going on. Little aboot me.

Name is Ren, QTH is Lexington Park, MD (FM18sf) Im an amateur (W3BNY), came from freeband(Bunnieman or MD2114), and hopefully have some things to share with the group (and maybe walk outa here with some new stuff too!). I was active over at QRZ.com but got the bannination (long story....) and I hang over at Hamsexy.com too.

Anyhoo... lets see what goes on here hopefully will enjoy the boards here.

73!

Ren!.....Bunnieman!

Hey Ren you still got that connex 4800 dxl? lol

Welcome back to the forum. Send some of those QRZ and Hamsexy guys our way while you're at it.....

Mack! hey! Its like old home week here! Naw I gave it to my brother-in-law. He wanted to get into radio so kept him from getting brained by my sister for raiding the "butter&egg" fund. He's enjoying it. Wants to get his ticket now too! Darn 5-landers. hehe

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.