• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

(fl)ebay sellers....ugh

You have to give him a little credit for keeping the price somewhat realistic. But that radio isn't new.

Check out his other auction. This dude has a serious Turner plus 2 habit. I am saving pics from it to show the wife. "See dear, I haven't bought too much stuff at all, look at this guy."

Reactions: 1 person
WOW :drool: I thought I had a problem when I bought a 2nd +3 and all it does is sit. I use a +2ssb on my TRC457 and the +3 on my HR2510. I also picked up for little $$ a Sears Turner +3 clone base mic. One of these day I'm going to open up the Sears and see if the circuits are the same or similar to a Turner +3. I'm trying to get a JM+3 working, got a plug wiring issue.
73s
Greg

This is the one time I wish I had an ebay account...I would post in teh question area asking if that is a new radio why is there old rusted cup rings on the top of the radio,then turn him in for false advertising of his product

I sent him this message; "Brand new in the box my foot! It has scratches on the top cover!"

on the radio he way have made a mistake at the begining where it says condition and he wrote new, because down in the discription he did list at used as is and ask questions when bidding i don't think he was trying to de-fruad anyone. also i must be missing something where did he list it as a DX version i just see it listed as a 2950 10meter radio

at the top i think he made a simple mistake listing it as new. when you read further down he listed it as selling a used radio and to email him with any questions this guy seems to be an honest seller. also unless i'm missing something i saw no place in the ad with the radio listed as a DX model. he kind of flubed it at first with item condition new and 295010meter radio. i don't think he's trying to de-fraud anyone

Seems he/she revised the listing, now it's a regular 2950 USED, and not at a bad price, if didn't have my 2510, I'd buy/bid on it.....good to see an honest seller fix his/her mistake.

Greg
73s

HHHHMMMM, seems to be a motivated seller, was 179, then 149, now 119. I asked the seller if he/she would do a local-pickup, no response. Wonder if there's anything wrong with it.

Q: What is brand new? the radio or the e-chip ?

The radio shows scratches on the front bezel and the top,are you positive is new?

Is the shipping price for next day deliver ?

Thanks for your honest reply

RE:its used as its okay...

- moca54

When the OP posted this, the description on the radio said "new in box."

The seller has since changed the description and lowered the price.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.