• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Flexradio Mods - a WWRF 'First'

Wow what a shame they lock out the CB Band and others. I know during the CB SSB Craze most everyone got a Ham radio for CB use, way less interference, and a 100 watts most didn't need a linear. And once a Ham radio was purchased the vast majority got their Ham Radio License. I know I did.

Glad to hear that the flex radio can be broken by outside dudes.

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert

ok i got a mark 5 6kh wide fill & keen480 would like to trade for 5ooo with the open mod can someone help

I'd like to see that.
What’s to see , you wanna see it unlocked?I have 5 SDR1000’s, a 1500, 3000 and a 5000. Also run an Anan10e

Attachments

• 9012AFB7-E349-4825-AB47-577E155B6E78.jpeg
    9012AFB7-E349-4825-AB47-577E155B6E78.jpeg
    546.2 KB · Views: 371
They are locked down , Nubby is your contact on this. Only one I know who can do this.

Thanks for info. Others will appreciate it. I had a 1500, but didn't like being married to a PC. I use an ELAD in standalone mode. It has a simple resistor removal. I had an Anan, but never looked into opening it up.

Thanks for info. Others will appreciate it. I had a 1500, but didn't like being married to a PC. I use an ELAD in standalone mode. It has a simple resistor removal. I had an Anan, but never looked into opening it up.
I have a Hermes PCB I swear I’ll build someday soon, a Rev1 McHF board and an early Tulip pcb set. Anything Anan is a mouse click away from “unlocking” into extended. I like the 1000 but dislike the interface. I have the Flex USB adapter and the SDRIQ interface but wish it was an Ethernet connection like the Anan. Each of the other flex have their pros and cons. The Anan behave differently then the flex. Nubby showed me the light on the way to run a Mauldulator on them

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated